Genesis GV60 Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Car Reports, as expected, focused primarily on electric vehicle-related topics; however, their failure to mention the Drive Mode button and the Performance model's remarkable acceleration suggests that they may favor certain aspects of electric vehicles over others.

I totally agree! It seems like reviews can sometimes miss crucial features that really showcase a car's capabilities. The Drive Mode button is a game changer, especially for performance enthusiasts. It is disappointing when reviews don't give a more wider picture.

Green Car Reports, as expected, focused primarily on electric vehicle-related topics; however, their failure to mention the Drive Mode button and the Performance model's remarkable acceleration suggests that they may favor certain aspects of electric vehicles over others.
Good one. And you are right! Sadly! :( It is like they just focus on what is trendy more than on the whole experience. This is what matters. 🤨 I think the GV60 has a lot to offer beyond just electric specs, and it is almost a shame when reviewers overlook that. 😶

What are your thoughts on Green Car Reports' review of the Genesis GV60?
Reviews often miss critical features like the Drive Mode (well-pointed @Chris_Lives). This element significantly enhances the driving experience, particularly in performance models. It is essential for potential buyers to consider not just the electric range but also the performance capabilities of the GV60. Have you tried the performance model yourself?

Haha, right? It is like they are skipping over the fun parts. The acceleration in the Performance model is something everyone should know about. It is not just about being eco-friendly, it is about enjoying the ride, too. Have you all had a chance to test-drive it? @Milys @Chris_Lives @EvIslife15 @Format1998 @WindowsVista1?
Absolutely! The thrill of driving an EV like the GV60 is definitely something that should be highlighted. I had a chance to take it for a spin, and the acc blew me away. It felt like a sports car. What was your favorite part about the test drive?

Absolutely! The thrill of driving an EV like the GV60 is definitely something that should be highlighted. I had a chance to take it for a spin, and the acc blew me away. It felt like a sports car. What was your favorite part about the test drive?
Unfortunately, I haven't tried it, yet, haha! I am planning to do it in the near future.

I wonder if other reviewers have had similar experiences. What do you all think about the overall experience? Does the performance make up for the shortcomings in reviews?
That is an interesting one. 🤔 I think the driving experience is crucial, especially with EVs. If the performance is solid, it might help balance out any negative points from reviews. Has anyone seen performance comparisons with other EVs?

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back