GV70 battery replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to replace the battery in my 2022 GV70. I've been unable to find the right battery brand. Can you guys suggest an appropriate replacement?

Thanks in advance!
Oh, for sure, you can grab one from Autozone. I’ve got a 2022 GV70 3.5T myself, and I had my replacement battery delivered right to my doorstep. It’s not an exact match for the factory specs and dimensions, but honestly, it works like a charm!

Oh, for sure, you can grab one from Autozone. I’ve got a 2022 GV70 3.5T myself, and I had my replacement battery delivered right to my doorstep. It’s not an exact match for the factory specs and dimensions, but honestly, it works like a charm!
Are you not a bit concerned about the durability of the battery sice is not an exact match for the factory specs.

Damn, gladly it didn't happen to me. But getting a battery that's not an exact match can be risky. Autozone is ok, as @chery572bb said, but just ask someone to help you with this. btw, what did happen? Why do you have to replace the battery?

I have to replace the battery in my 2022 GV70. I've been unable to find the right battery brand. Can you guys suggest an appropriate replacement?

Thanks in advance!
Just stick to brands that match the factory specs as closely as possible.
Have you tried checking with your dealership or an authorized parts store?
They usually have the exact fit cars, and for sure for your GV70.
What has been your experience so far with other parts? Or is this just the first time when you have to replace something?

The best is to stick with well-known brands that have a good track record!!!! Just make SURE to do a bit of RESEARCH!!!! And no rush!! Btw, for how long have you been searching for the right battery brand?

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back