GV70 PMS service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRatz

Reaction score
My GV70 is due for its 10k service. I tried scheduling it online and via text, but no one responded. Should I just visit the dealership instead?

My GV70 is due for its 10k service. I tried scheduling it online and via text, but no one responded. Should I just visit the dealership instead?
Got a phone? Most dealers do, so you can hit up their service dept without a hitch. Once you're in touch, they'll probably hook you up with a service assistant. I usually email mine because it’s super quick and gives me a handy record of everything. If emailing doesn’t work out, I just drop a follow-up email to recap any phone convos. Gotta keep that paper trail, yknow?

Got a phone? Most dealers do, so you can hit up their service dept without a hitch. Once you're in touch, they'll probably hook you up with a service assistant. I usually email mine because it’s super quick and gives me a handy record of everything. If emailing doesn’t work out, I just drop a follow-up email to recap any phone convos. Gotta keep that paper trail, yknow?
Haha! This made me laugh.

That's strange! Did you try reaching out through their social media? Or maybe check if they have a chat option on their website. I think you can get faster responses in these ways. Also, what is the dealership's "normal" response time when you call or visit in person?

Oh no... that must be annoying... it seems like they should have better communication... if you decide to go there in person, I hope they can fit you in quickly... keep us updated on what happens...

Man... he's having a situation...and you "got a phone?"...

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back