GV70 Stalling While Accelerating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinMassengrab

Reaction score
My GV70 keeps stalling out on me when I try to accelerate, and it's freaking me out. It seems to mess up when I'm trying to pull out of side streets or when I’m merging onto main roads. The car bucks, the lights go crazy, and then it just dies on me. It always fires back up, but I’m on edge thinking it’s gonna conk out on me in the middle of a busy street. Genesis hasn’t been much help, so I’m reaching out - anyone else dealing with this kind of crap, or got any idea what might be causing this?

I’m super curious - what’s the weather usually like when your car stalls out? Is it mostly cold or what? And does it only act up when you first start it, or can it still be a pain even after it’s warmed up?

I’m super curious - what’s the weather usually like when your car stalls out? Is it mostly cold or what? And does it only act up when you first start it, or can it still be a pain even after it’s warmed up?
It mostly happened during warm weather and when I’d been driving around for a while. At one point, I started to think maybe all those constant stops were causing the issue.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back