New 2024 GV70 Already Crapped Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatJambob

Reaction score
Just grabbed a shiny new 2024 GV70, and it’s already totally conked out after just about 550 miles. Ugh, I’m so bummed out. It’s getting towed to the dealer, and I’m seriously thinking about bailing on this lemon after just a month. I was stoked about this ride, but now I’m having some serious regrets.

Just grabbed a shiny new 2024 GV70, and it’s already totally conked out after just about 550 miles. Ugh, I’m so bummed out. It’s getting towed to the dealer, and I’m seriously thinking about bailing on this lemon after just a month. I was stoked about this ride, but now I’m having some serious regrets.
I totally get that your frustrated, but calling it a lemon right now might be jumping the gun. We need a bit more info to figure out what’s really up. All we know is that you're not happy, which isn’t super helpful.

If you could spill the details, we’ll be in a way better position to help you out and sort this mess.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back