Who’s squeezing every bit of fun out of their GV60?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRAYHORSE69

Reaction score
I've been rocking my GV60 for nearly three years now, clocking up about 42k km with some epic road trips and a whole lot of V2L fun. I'm itching to see how others are pushing their rides to the max. Anyone taken theirs to the drag strip or gone full throttle in other wild ways? Let’s swap stories and see who’s been really pushing their wheels to the limit!

Haven't tried going to the drag strip but I've taken it to the limit on open country roads. I absolutely enjoy driving my GV60.

Haha, man, I feel you! 😂
I haven't hit the drag strip either, but around my place is a long, empty road where I went full throttle one night. I felt like the instant torque on this thing was wild. 😅 But I got a little bit scared when I hit 140 mph faster than I expected. I had to slow down before remaining with her into my chest.😏
Have you used the V2L for any cool projects? I powered up a camping site last month with it. 😁

I've been rocking my GV60 for nearly three years now, clocking up about 42k km with some epic road trips and a whole lot of V2L fun. I'm itching to see how others are pushing their rides to the max. Anyone taken theirs to the drag strip or gone full throttle in other wild ways? Let’s swap stories and see who’s been really pushing their wheels to the limit!
I do enjoy pushing it on winding country roads.

There's an unusual feeling when I accelerate on those curves.

The most interesting route was one through the mountains.

Have you taken yours on any unforgettable road trips?

The conclusion is there is a lot of potential for fun with this car.

Whoa!!!! I am always looking for new adventures!!!!! I haven't tried the drag strip yet, but I love pushing this beast to the max. Last week, I took it out to the mountains (yeah, bro, @jumbo31). And the handling is really insaneeee!!!

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back