2024 GV70 tranny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aizaaa

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the tranny selector on a 2024 GV70? I'd like to clean beneath it, but I can't find instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi!

Yeah, but pls be careful with that. Modern vehicles have complex and fragile electronics around such components.

There is not a specific set of instructions, though.

First, disconnect the battery;
Then use the trim removal tool, but be gentle with the clips. More headaches if you break those somehow.
Then go for the connectors, somewhere underneath.
Lastly, if you have done these correctly then you should have access to the area beneath for cleaning.

If you feel like it is too much detail you have to worry about, then better go for a mechanic (or read the service manual, but I wish you good luck with that).

I hope it helps.

Hi!

Yeah, but pls be careful with that. Modern vehicles have complex and fragile electronics around such components.

There is not a specific set of instructions, though.

First, disconnect the battery;
Then use the trim removal tool, but be gentle with the clips. More headaches if you break those somehow.
Then go for the connectors, somewhere underneath.
Lastly, if you have done these correctly then you should have access to the area beneath for cleaning.

If you feel like it is too much detail you have to worry about, then better go for a mechanic (or read the service manual, but I wish you good luck with that).

I hope it helps.
Good points. Those clips are really fragile. I happened to have some headaches because of one recently.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back