Anyone else confused with the Genesis welcome email

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HassanII

Reaction score
Just got the Genesis welcome email, but it seems a bit buggy. It mentioned choosing a Personal Assistant (PA) but the link just took me to the normal Genesis website.
I called the number and they said they'd check it out. Tried again later and now I can pick a dealership, but still no PA option. Anyone else experience this? Did they actually roll out PAs yet?

I know they had in plan to improve their customer experience with Personal assistants. I think this might be still in progress. I am seeing this after two weeks. Any updates?

Just got the Genesis welcome email, but it seems a bit buggy. It mentioned choosing a Personal Assistant (PA) but the link just took me to the normal Genesis website.
I called the number and they said they'd check it out. Tried again later and now I can pick a dealership, but still no PA option. Anyone else experience this? Did they actually roll out PAs yet?
Quite interesting! Have you checked if there are any updates on their website regarding the PA feature? It seems odd that it would just disappear like that. Also, when you called, did they mention if it was a common issue or just a specific to your account?

Oh, it seems Genesis is still having some issues with their new feature. Keep an eye on any updates from them and maybe reach out to customer support for clarification. I hope it helps.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back