GV60 battery code P1AA900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coPILOT

Reaction score
Anyone else dealing with a GV60 battery nightmare? My '23 Standard just threw a P1AA900 code out of the blue! Got a service appointment, but it's two weeks out. The car seems fine, but I'm freaking out after reading about it being a battery replacement issue. I've seen this code mentioned for other EVs, but nothing specific to Genesis. Has anyone else had this code?

Anyone else dealing with a GV60 battery nightmare? My '23 Standard just threw a P1AA900 code out of the blue! Got a service appointment, but it's two weeks out. The car seems fine, but I'm freaking out after reading about it being a battery replacement issue. I've seen this code mentioned for other EVs, but nothing specific to Genesis. Has anyone else had this code?
So I had this thing happen to me too. Got a notification on the app and a cluster alert telling me to “Check Electric Vehicle Charging System.” Plus, the app said Level 2 charging was capped at 80%. I didn’t sweat it too much - luckily, the dealer’s just a couple miles away, so I cruised over there, and they had it all fixed up in no time. Everything’s running smooth now, thank goodness!

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back