GV70 Bluetooth Phone Call Quality Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnRoute271

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I’m having a bit of a hassle with the Bluetooth phone connection in my GV70. When I’m on the move, the person on the other end experiences staticky and garbled sounds from me, like I’m in a tunnel or something. But as soon as I hit the brakes, it’s like magic - the audio is crystal clear to them! Anyone got any tips on how to sort this out? Thanks!

Hey folks!

I’m having a bit of a hassle with the Bluetooth phone connection in my GV70. When I’m on the move, the person on the other end experiences staticky and garbled sounds from me, like I’m in a tunnel or something. But as soon as I hit the brakes, it’s like magic - the audio is crystal clear to them! Anyone got any tips on how to sort this out? Thanks!
I feel you on that!
Making calls while driving can be tough enough.
Have you tried using a different phone to see it it is a device issue?
Sometimes, it is not just the car. It can be the phone, too.
I wish you the best with it.

Check your Bluetooth settings. Sometimes old connections can cause issues. Also, remove any old devices from the list. Lastly, it might help to clear the cache of your Bluetooth app on your phone.

I hope these help you:
  • Restart your phone.
  • Forget the car's Bluetooth connection and reconnect it.
  • Check for updates on both your phone and the car system.
  • Try using a different phone to see if the issue persists.
Keep us posted.

Hey folks!

Bluetooth connection issues are common, so don't worry.

Have you tried adjusting the phone's position or checking for any interference from other devices?

Sometimes, a reset on your phone's bluetooth settings can help, too. Just thought!

Good one, @Coffeeadicted_1!

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back