GV70 Warning Lights and Transmission Mess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulkenberg82

Reaction score
Got a 2023 GV70 2.5t Advanced last month, and I've already hit a bit of a rough patch with it. Out of the blue, the car just conked out while I was driving, and the dashboard lit up like a freakin' Christmas tree with warning lights. Also, the transmission feels like it’s slipping, and the dealership has been zero help. Roadside Assistance was a nightmare too. Anyone else run into this or have any clue what might be going on? starting to get pretty worried about how reliable this ride is turning out to be!

Got a 2023 GV70 2.5t Advanced last month, and I've already hit a bit of a rough patch with it. Out of the blue, the car just conked out while I was driving, and the dashboard lit up like a freakin' Christmas tree with warning lights. Also, the transmission feels like it’s slipping, and the dealership has been zero help. Roadside Assistance was a nightmare too. Anyone else run into this or have any clue what might be going on? starting to get pretty worried about how reliable this ride is turning out to be!
Oh bummer, dude! Can’t believe you’re having issues with your ride so soon. What kind of warning lights are flashing?

Oh bummer, dude! Can’t believe you’re having issues with your ride so soon. What kind of warning lights are flashing?
The warning lights include the ESC, EFB, AEB, MIL, master warning, and auto hold lights. The RPM gauge cluster is also showing errors for the shifter system malfunction, blind spot safety system, forward safety system, rear cross-traffic safety system, and lane safety system. Way too many warning lights. It’s seriously driving me nuts!

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back