Has Anyone Experienced Windshield Cracks in Their GV70?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khan_Cross_87

Reaction score
I’m hoping to get some insight from the community regarding an issue I’ve been having with my 2023 GV70. We’ve had a frustrating experience with small cracks in the windshield. It started with one crack, which we had fixed and glued, but now we’ve noticed two more popping up.

What’s puzzling is that we’re not aware of any rocks or debris hitting the windshield, yet there are tiny indentations where the cracks are forming. It’s becoming a bit concerning, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems with their GV70.

Could this be a common issue with this model, or might it be something specific to our vehicle?

Hey, @Khan_Cross_87!

Windshield cracks can be really annoying.

It might be worth checking if there is a design flaw with the 2023 GV70.

Some models have reported similar issues with windshield durability.

Have you reached out to your dealership for advice?

They might have seen this before and could help you out.

Have you had your GV70 checked for structural issues?
Sometimes, vibrations from driving can cause cracks to form.
Also, could you let us know if you have noticed any other signs of wear?
It might help pinpoint the problem.
Good luck!

I’m hoping to get some insight from the community regarding an issue I’ve been having with my 2023 GV70. We’ve had a frustrating experience with small cracks in the windshield. It started with one crack, which we had fixed and glued, but now we’ve noticed two more popping up.

What’s puzzling is that we’re not aware of any rocks or debris hitting the windshield, yet there are tiny indentations where the cracks are forming. It’s becoming a bit concerning, and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems with their GV70.

Could this be a common issue with this model, or might it be something specific to our vehicle?
This is odd. Go for a professional opinion on this. It could be a defect or just bad luck. Keep us updated.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back