Low GV60 availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckywunderlick

Reaction score
I've been eyeing the GV60 for a while, but the dealership experience has been a total nightmare. The nearest Genesis dealer I live in is an hour away. I've been there twice now, only to find that the car I wanted wasn't actually available. First, they sold it right before I got there. Then, today, the one they said they had was actually a loaner or still wrapped up.

I'm starting to think it might be easier to try other cities. Has anyone had better luck finding a GV60 in these areas?

Sorry to hear that. If you really like the GV60, then go try searching to other cities no matter the distance.

I was just lucky that our dealer here is just a 30 minute drive from our house.

Have you considered checking out online inventories or using apps that aggregate dealer listings? Sometimes you can find the exact car you want at a different dealership without the nerves. Also, what color and features are you looking for in the GV60?

If you love the GV60, it is worth the extra effort to look in other cities. Don't forget to check the Genesis website for any available stock near you. Good luck!

I've been eyeing the GV60 for a while, but the dealership experience has been a total nightmare. The nearest Genesis dealer I live in is an hour away. I've been there twice now, only to find that the car I wanted wasn't actually available. First, they sold it right before I got there. Then, today, the one they said they had was actually a loaner or still wrapped up.

I'm starting to think it might be easier to try other cities. Has anyone had better luck finding a GV60 in these areas?
Best wishes on your search for the GV60!

It is tough when dealerships don't have what they advertise. I hope you find one that meets your needs soon.
Don't give up.

And @lazy_boy, you are lucky to have a dealer so close.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back