Tesla universal wall connector with magic dock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RANDOMizer

Reaction score
I had a Tesla Universal Wall Connector with Magic Dock installed! It looks slick and charges fast at 48 amps. The Magic Dock is pretty cool, but I'm having trouble with my wife's GV60. It keeps saying "charging unsuccessful" before finally connecting. Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully, Tesla can fix this with a firmware update. Hoping to find a permanent solution soon! Check out the pic of my setup. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!

I had a Tesla Universal Wall Connector with Magic Dock installed! It looks slick and charges fast at 48 amps. The Magic Dock is pretty cool, but I'm having trouble with my wife's GV60. It keeps saying "charging unsuccessful" before finally connecting. Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully, Tesla can fix this with a firmware update. Hoping to find a permanent solution soon! Check out the pic of my setup. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!
Have you considered using a holder to secure the Tesla adapter to your Juicebox? This method worked well for my friend.

Join the Genesis Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back